Position Title : Middleware System Engineer
LocationSantacruz West Mumbai
Position Reports to : Manager
Experience : 4-5 years relevant experience
Education : Graduation
Technical Skills : Administration of UNIX, LINUX, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, OHS, JBoss ,EAP, Tomcat , Web services.
Mode of work. Onsite
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration jboss EAP 7.0 servers in various environments.
- Installed and configured plug-ins for web servers like Apache HTTP 2.0/2.x, Jboss Web server using Mod clustering, Mod_jk
- Administration of WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, OHS, JBoss EAP, Tomcat and other middleware applications
- Provide production support application support activities for health service applications.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle components in Oracle WebLogic Server domains.
- JDBC Connection Pool and Multipool configuration with Oracle.
- SSL certificate installation, Certificate Generation by keytool.
- Perform system security, backup, and recovery in the UNIX, LINUX,
- Responsible for provisioning middleware infrastructure
- Responsible for WebSphere based middleware patch maintenance/upgrades.
- Develop procedures for backups/restores of the middleware software
- Provide performance analysis of Java-based infrastructure including capacity planning to maintain application stability
- Analyze performance data and make recommendations to management
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must have hands-on experience and be extensively involved in WebSphere Application Server installation, configuration, and management.
- Have monitored applications, generated core dumps, and heap dumps with support from team members.
- Have a good command of Unix/Linux administration and networking
- Good to have Oracle database experience
- Good to have Azure, Aws cloud experience
- Good to have Devops and CI/CD experience